Wednesday, April 16, 2014

So I'm excited to announce that I am have way there to having enough for the first session. I also wanted to thank everyone who has helped so far. It has been a huge help. I also wanted let everyone know that I still have  few kids clothes and toys that will be available for donations I will try and get pictures posted soon and remind everyone if they have aluminium cans if they could save those for me it would be a big help I'm hoping to be able to take some to get recycled this weekend which will bring up how much I have as well. Also I have been working with a consultant from lularoe they sale super cute maxi skirts and leggings to throw a party in the near future which will hopefully help with fundraising too. Thanks again for everyones help. I'm super excited to be getting closer to be able to start the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment